How You Can Help
As a nonprofit, ADI relies on tax-deductible donations from patrons like you to provide the metropolitan area with affordable access to cutting-edge dance programming and high quality dance training. For as little as $50 you can help bring some of today’s most celebrated dance makers to the DC area or help a child living at The Children’s Inn at NIH enjoy the splendor of ADI’s production of The Nutcracker free of charge. Every dollar invested in ADI by patrons like you directly helps ADI fulfill its mission while adding to the cultural vibrancy of the community where you work and live.
Enter the Montgomery County Executive’s Ball raffle to win a 2014 Toyota Prius and benefit ADI’s arts education programs. See details at www.mocoexecball.org.
Support ADI’s efforts to provide literal and emotional space around forward-thinking artists to cultivate and introduce new, important works to the world of American dance by contributing to its National Incubator Fund. Your contribution will directly benefit artists in ADI’s National Incubator program by helping offset costs including housing, travel, production support and a monetary stipend. Help choreographers receive the time and space necessary for the creative exploration and innovation needed to expand the catalogue of American dance by donating to ADI’s National Incubator Fund today.
ADI Israeli Contemporary Dance Fund
Support ADI’s efforts to bring Israel’s most dynamic, inventive contemporary dance companies to the Washington DC area by donating to ADI’s Israeli Contemporary Dance Fund. Your contribution will be used to directly benefit the artists ADI presents through its Israeli Contemporary Dance program, helping offset costs such as travel to and from Israel, hotel costs, visa processing costs, artist fees and more. Help build exposure and enthusiasm for Israel’s compelling contemporary dance by giving to ADI’s Israeli Contemporary Dance Fund today.
Your Gift at Work
Whether you make a $10 donation or a $1,500 donation, your gift directly impacts ADI’s ability to affect the lives of those it serves.
- $25 provides one adult with intellectual or developmental disabilities a specially-designed movement class through ADI’s partnership with The Arc of Montgomery County.
- $50 provides a child living at The Children’s Inn at the National Institutes of Health one free ticket to ADI’s The Nutcracker.
- $100 provides a pair of pointe shoes to a scholarship student attending ADI’s School.
- $250 provides ADI’s Resident Artist with one month of free rehearsal space to create new work.
- $500 helps ADI bring a special performance of The Nutcracker to patients and families at Walter Reed Medical Center.
- $1,000 provides a child with one ballet class a week for an entire school year.
- $1,500 provides housing for an Incubator artist for one week while refining a new dance work at ADI.
Questions about contributing? Please contact Cathy Teixeira, Director of Individual and Campaign Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-984-3003.