ADI offers a wide range of classes to meet the needs of adults ranging from the complete novice to the returning professional. You will be taught by our excellent faculty assuring a fulfilling end to your day by immersing yourself in the art of dance. Must be at least 16 yrs old by Sept. 16th. Ballet Pointe students in the School of Ballet may take these classes upon permission of the School Director.
*Please be aware that classes with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled.
**Teachers are subject to change
Professional rate is valid only with AGMA, SAG, and Equity card or with professional company affiliations. Student rate is valid with proper college student ID or at American Dance Institute discretion. Multiple class cards are valid for 3 months.
Single Class $19
Single Class Professional/Student $14
10-Class Card $150
10-Class Card Professional/Student $130
6 Week – Flamenco Session $90
- It is recommended that women wear a leotard and tights and men wear tights or track pants, a dance belt, and a fitted T-shirt. You are welcome to wear warm-ups over these garments as well.
- If you prefer NOT to wear the recommended clothing, we do ask that you wear comfortable clothing that you can move easily in. Please make sure hair is secured nicely and out of your face.
- Ballet – Ballet Slippers (any color)
- Tap – Tap shoes (Flat heeled shoes preferred)
- Flamenco – Flamenco Shoes, long skirt for Women, Flamenco Boots for Men are preferred. Character Shoes are acceptable.